We’re currently deep in the depths of 0D Cinema preparation here at In Ear and are busy working on all of the great sound effects for the two ‘movies’.
95% of the sound effects will be triggered by the actors on stage – no mean feat when you consider that they have to know all their lines, line cues, sound effects, sound effect cues and also know how and when to react to them. But we have a great cast involved – who will be getting cast profiles on the site soon.
But we need your help. In Ear has put lots of money into getting this project off the ground but there are just some things which we haven’t got the budget for/can’t justify spending money on for just one sound effect in one ‘movie’.
So this is where you come in. We are looking for people out there – we’re tempted to call you fans – who would be happy lending/giving us some of the following to help us with 0D Cinema.
- About 4 metres of Wool – Can’t be artificial in any way.
- Old frying pans – Warning: These will get damaged in the show.
- Any toy laser guns – We may need to take some of these apart.
- Eggs – Do you have chickens? We need one egg for the night and then maybe half a dozen more for rehearsals.
- Slide whistle(s).
- Something that makes a consistant popping sound over and over – yes, we know we are being a tad vague here.
You will get our eternal thanks for helping us out and you can bask in the feeling that you have helped our show into the world.